суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

doratheexplorer




�Clemson game tomorrow, Iapos;m feeling really confident about it. I�actually feel like we might blow them out. Right now Iapos;m hungry and weapos;re not making any steps towards dinner.�I�kind of wanted wings but Amanda doesnapos;t want to go get take out. I definitely donapos;t want to go out and eat. Iapos;ll probably end up eating bagel bites.

The Ring is on. Strange ass movie. I�rented a bullshit movie called Buried Alive earlier. Fucking terrible.�

I thought I had more to talk about Still kicking ass at work. Havenapos;t been reading as many comics. Still need to go get this weekapos;s books.

they make me want to melt they face away

camber wheel alignment, doratheexplorer, dorathea tanning, dorathea orem, dorathea mckellar.



Комментариев нет: