четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

account america bank banking online overview




I canapos;t wait until this election is over. I think it has brought out the worst in some Americans. I just donapos;t understand the hatred that some extreme conservatives have towards Obama (and I mean extreme...I donapos;t want to imply that all conservatives feel this way or act in this manner). At McCain/Palin rallies there have been racist remarks yelled out as well as accusations of Obama being a "terrorist". I am so tired of people commenting on Obamaapos;s middle name as if that "means something". Apparently McCain has made some comments to the crowds saying Obama was a good guy, but Palin has remained silent. Perhaps she shares the same views as "Joe Six-pack".

Last night McCain made a comment that a womanapos;s life should not be considered in deciding whether or not to have an abortion. What a man.
account america bank banking online overview, account america bank banking online, account america bank, account america balance bank clay roberts.



Комментариев нет: