четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

colonial williamsburg recipe




Sheapos;s a masseuse, and sheapos;s clueless. I donapos;t know how to fix it at this point, either. When we discussed what she wanted, she had 3 million directions she was interested in, and she brought artwork someone else had created, a very large, intricate drawing ...she thought maybe it could be her logo. I said, "at 1" it would be very hard to read"
then, i showed her some other massage logos, to get an idea of her tastes. One of them she said, "oh, well letapos;s use that one" I said, "This is someone elseapos;s logo. I can create something similar, but I canapos;t just use theirs." She really didnapos;t understand the concept at all. Why would she pay me $500 to just take someone elseapos;s logo?
Anyway, I sent her about 6 different designs on monday, and today she asks me if I can send them smaller, so she can print them out paste them on to a business card, so she can make copies at Kinkos. Mind you, these were low-res sketches of ideas I sent her. And I was very clear that they were to review and work on some more after her feedback. Part of me just wants to cry. After talking with her for HOURS, Iapos;m becoming more aware than ever that itapos;s going to be near impossible to explain to her that cutting out whatever I email her, and pasting that onto a card is not only going to look crappy, but itapos;s not legal. But yeah, the looking crappy part she doesnapos;t get. She keeps saying that she wants to have a professional look, but she thinks she can make photocopies of stuff that sheapos;s cut pasted like a 3rd grader.
Ugh. I wrote back telling her that Iapos;d be happy to make a business card mock-up of her favorite logo (or maybe 2) so that she can see what it would look like on a card. I would also be happy to design business cards for her, so she doesnapos;t need to cut paste photocopied images. I also told her that the images Iapos;ve sent her are low res, and will continue to be so until I am paid. But that wonapos;t stop her from using them, I fear. But how will I ever know? This is going to be a bummer, I can tell.

david meek torquay, colonial williamsburg recipe, colonial williamsburg recipes, colonial williamsburg reproductions, colonial williamsburg residence in at discount.



Комментариев нет: