понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

business process outsourcing ppt




I just found out David is still in custody. WTF Why dont they let him go already he didnt do a fucking thing. That is OC for you. A hell hole that sucks peoples lives from them. He was enrolled in his class and the school should of faxed the court proof of that. Now they are holding him thinking he didnt do what he was supposed to. Its bullshit

I just looked up his name and it says he has to be there another fucking week. That is not right. Why another week? I think WE NEED TO MOVE OUT OF HERE ASAP

If anyone reads this wish him well or say a tiny prayer for his quick release...thank you.

On a much less important subject: today i went to work. I rode my bike to the bus stop. But noooooooooooooooooooo some fuckers hogged up all the bike racks on the front of the bus so i had to wait another 20min. Anyway the next bus had room and i went to work. Work was quiet i got stuff done. But one part is now delayed and they got mad and bitchy. Hey it wasnt my fucking fault i did that a week ago but someone delayed it and didnt release my order I left work at 430 to catch an early bus plus i worried there wouldnt be any bike racks on the bus. But there was so i came home, peeapos;d and then left right away to ride to my dui class. I got there early, they gave me a copy of proof i go to my classes so i can show dmv and get a restricted license. Class was boring and the video sucked. I rode home, it seems colder i hope i get my license soon i dont want to get sick from being in the cold.

I miss David now. I wish he was here :(
business process outsourcing ppt, business process outsourcing philippines, business process outsourcing philippine, business process outsourcing pdf.



Комментариев нет: